RoguePro (Ethernet converter/Bridge)
The Rogue Pro features the same trouble free, high powered performance of the Rogue Wave in a sealed, polished stainless steel case. The Rogue Pro will be available with either a weatherproof cable gland base or an integral 1"-14 ready base for standard antenna mounts. In addition to the enhanced dust and moisture resistance, the stainless steel housing offers superior heat transfer and impact resistance.
The Rogue Pro was developed with the input of our ARGUS Project partners at SURVICE Engineering and also in response to a need for an extremely ruggedized WiFi device for commercial, military and Homeland Security projects.
The Rogue can also be used with variety of remote mount, 2.4 GHz omni-directional antennas.
Like all Wave WiFi models, the Rogue Wave is an Ethernet Converter (EC) so a direct connection can be made to any Ethernet enabled device and there is no software to install and no power robbing USB connections.
The ultra small size of the Rogue Wave makes it the ideal 'personal' Ethernet Converter/Wireless Bridge for boat captains and crew. The Rogue is perfect for wireless Internet access on a smaller boat or an RV.Features include:
- Rugged, polished Stainless Steel case
- 800mW (+29dBm) output power
- Easy to use web-based Wave WiFi Interface
- FREE Online Firmware Upgrades
- FREE iMap Global Weather
- 2.4 GHz - 8.5dB outdoor omni-directional antenna
- PoE injector for 110/220VAC or 12VDC operation
- 25-foot Ethernet cable
- Up to 7-mile range from a quality HotSpot
- Instructional CD and Quick Start Guide
- One year written limited warranty